Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mount St. Mary's


Blessed Be God!!!
Bl. Rose Venerini, pray for us!

Aloha all!

So I finally got around to putting up the pics of us visiting Mount St. Mary's in Emmitsburg, MD. This place is must see! Simply beautiful. This place will always have a special place in my heart because when I was 10 during Holy Week my Godfather took me and my cousins (his sons) up to visit this place. This is where I learned how to pray the rosary. It was different than what I had remember, but it had been 13 years since I last been there. Hope you all enjoy!



Jesus welcoming us!


Huge statue of Mary greeting up on the way up.


One of the many trails


Becky smelling the flowers


St. Francis, pray for us!


One of the Chapel's there


Lourdes Grotto


Statue of Mary in a pool


close up on a mosaic of Our Lady of Guadalupe

Another mosaic of Mary

Up Next: Pics and Blog of our Diocesan Youth Minister Picnic where Becky and I rode a paddle boat!


God Bless,
Jason & Becky Spoolstra

No comments:

Post a Comment